Friday, June 3, 2016

Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set and Blossom Builder Bunch

While I'm in Maine I thought I would treat you to some Stampin' UP! videos involving the 2016-2017 Catalog.  In case you hadn't heard the new catalog went live on June 1st.  Here's a link to the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Here's a link to my Online Store if you are ready to shop.  If you need a catalog please email me rtraufler@Hotmail.com

Today's  video is presented by Shannon West, the amazing Stampin' UP! employee that founded the #i'mbringingbirthdaysback movement.  She is awesome.


The Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set (pg. 69, 2016-2017 SU Catalog) is paired with the Blossom Builder Punch (pg. 188) with a great 10% savings if you purchase them as a bundle. There's lots of versatility with this stamp set including birthday, thank you and just because types of sentiments.

Please let me know how I can help you with your crafting needs.
Bunch of Blossoms Bundle. #142345
Includes the Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set and
The Blossom Builder Punch. pg. 69

No comments:

Post a Comment